Thursday, July 10, 2014

Well Hello....

Been a while since I last wrote anything, sorry about that. Not sure how many people actually read any of this but hey at least I was trying to work on it. Updates:


Fixxing what can't be fixed." ~S.J.





1). I finally got an Artist job that started in January. That lasted only 4.5 months. The company merged and told me I could stay working out of my area, then a week later told me I was going to get let go or I could move to Florida with no assistance. So that didn't go well.

2). My mom has been sick, she is going blind. So that has been a struggle to help her. She seems to be doing okay with it all, but you never really know.

3). Looking for work and not getting anything can be really hard on yourself. My cousin just got laid off from her job, and now she is going to be in the same boat as myself.

It is times like this that I always find it hard to be positive. It is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I sit here wondering what to do next. I always feel that at times like this you need support from people, but it seems that when this kind of shit happens, those people who you always help guide, disappear.

"Loneliness is the feeling we get in our heart and soul when we want to be connected with someone, and someone is not available to connect with. This can certainly occur when we are alone, but it also occurs in relationships when one or both partners are unavailable for connection -- due to being angry, withdrawn, tired or ill."  1



I know if will get better with time, I know it will. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment